ThorPlas-White is the newest material in the Thordon Bearing family, specifically developed to operate as a drinking water system component used in the treatment and distribution of potable water. It has been approved by the NSF International Certification for NSF/ANSI 61 Drinking Water System Components (NSF listing C0143169_061). ThorPlas-White is an engineered thermoplastic alloy that offers similar mechanical properties to the ThorPlas-Blue grade, including high strength, low friction and dry start-ups.
- Low friction operation
- Long bearing wear life
- Good dry run capability due to built-in- lubricants
- Easy to machine - no nuisance dust
- Easy to install
- Water treatment plants
- Food processing plants that require water
- Submersible pumps
- Water intake pumps
- Well and River abstraction pumps
- Water wheels and Irrigation systems
- Bearings for other rotating systems
- Delivery 3 - 4 weeks after receipt of order.Quicker delivery times if desired size is in stock.
- Thordon can produce sizes of inside diameter (ID) up to 440mm (17.3")
- Larger sizes may be available.
- ThorPlas-White can be supplied in rough molded tube/rod or fully finished dimensions